Power:Electronic Measuring range:0~1000 mg/L Dimension:400*270*350(mm) Weight:6 kg Display:direct reading Culture temperature::20 ℃ ± 1 ℃ Dimensions::400 * 270 * 350 (mm)
1. Simple operation, can provide accurate measurement with chemical dilution method.
2. Intuitive reading; easy to use and maintain; wide range of applications.
3. Industry laboratory testing, sewage treatment, tertiary institutions, scientific research units.
1. The water sample or through the pretreatment of water samples into the culture bottle, while in the mouth of the absorption cup into the carbon dioxide absorbent (NaOH)
2. The culture bottle sealed, placed in a dedicated biochemical incubator
3.When the measured sample at 20 ± 1 ℃ under constant temperature for five days after the incubation at a certain rate of stirring, the bottle of water samples for biological oxidation
4.The organic matter into nitrogen, carbon and sulfur oxides, and produce carbon dioxide gas is absorbed by sodium hydroxide, and the upper space of the culture bottle of oxygen continue to supply water samples in the microbial oxygen demand, the culture bottle produced Pressure difference, by detecting the height of mercury in the glass tube, you can calculate the water sample in the specified period of BOD value.
1. Measuring range: 0 ~ 1000 mg / L
2. Accuracy: in line with national standard “GB7488”
3. Display: direct reading
4. batch processing capacity: 8 copies of water samples
5. Culture temperature: 20 ℃ ± 1 ℃
6. Dimensions: 400 × 270 × 350 (mm)
7. Host weight: 6 kg
8. host power consumption: <15W